- From The Bottom Up Season 3 Episode 8 – ‘Upward Bound’
April 21, 2018
On the season finale, Iesha finally gets her clothing line into a store, Angela has an exciting book signing for her new publication and Danielle finds out that entrepreneurship comes with a heavy >>
- From The Bottom Up Season 3 Episode 7 – ‘The Dating Game’
April 13, 2018
On episode 7, Brandi and Danielle try to get back in the game on a double date and Iesha courts a client for business. Angela goes on a date with her children.
- From The Bottom Up Season 3 Episode 6 – ‘Hidden Pain’
April 7, 2018
On episode 6, Tameka is called out by her mother for her cold heart and Brandi gets a little insight into her sons’ pain while in therapy. Angela shows her scars through her >>
- From The Bottom Up Season 3 Episode 5 – ‘Thin Line Between Family’
March 31, 2018
On episode 5, Iesha tries to resolve the issues with her sisters; Angela’s children reveal how they really feel about her husband; Tameka asks for help from a friend to show her sons >>
- From The Bottom Up Season 3 Episode 4 – ‘Wrighting Your Wrongs’
March 24, 2018
On episode 4, Tameka gives an emotional apology to her children for leaving them to go to prison; Brandi takes the blame for her father’s death; Angela plans to tell her daughter why >>
- From The Bottom Up Season 3 Episode 3 – ‘A Fighting Spirit’
March 17, 2018
On episode 3, Danielle fights to provide for her daughter alone and Angela and Tamika turn a bike ride into a crash. Tamika tries to contact the mother of her husband’s potential child.
- From The Bottom Up Season 3 Episode 2 – ‘This Child of Mine’
March 10, 2018
On episode 2, Iesha hears more than she can manage when her kids reveal their true feelings about her leaving them. Elsewhere, Angela and her son go to therapy to try and gain >>
- From The Bottom Up Season 3 Episode 1 – ‘Family Feuds’
March 3, 2018
On the season premiere, Kim convinces Chrystale to meet with Chanita to resolve their issues; Brandi and Kim reconnect after Brandi comes home from her seven-year prison stay; Angela is not happy about >>
- WATCH: Queen Latifah confirms that’s she in the process of rebooting her hit series ‘Living Single’ with the original cast
January 14, 2017
Stations like TVOne and BET have been rotating throwback episodes of ‘Living Single’ for so many years now that it may be hard to believe that the show ended nineteen years ago in >>
- From The Bottom Up Season 2 Episode 8 – ‘The Main Event’
December 17, 2016
On the season finale, Chanita is unhappy with the charity event setup. Sara uncovers troubling news about her father. Chrystale hosts a celebratory dinner toasting the ladies, their lives and their future.
- From The Bottom Up Season 2 Episode 7 – ‘Changes and Challenges’
December 10, 2016
On episode 7, Kim meets with a matchmaker; Sara visits LA and comes home with big news; Chrystale is concerned about Maia’s whereabouts; Stacii Jae has a heart to hear with her sister; >>
- From The Bottom Up Season 2 Episode 6 – ‘Meet Me At The Alter’
December 3, 2016
On episode 6, The women continue their vacation in the Bahamas; they’re all caught off guard by a surprise wedding.
- From The Bottom Up Season 2 Episode 5 – ‘Bahamas Mama’s’
November 26, 2016
On episode 5, The women travel to the Bahamas for a little rest and relaxation.
- From The Bottom Up Season 2 Episode 4 – ‘Unstable’
November 19, 2016
On episode 4, Stacii Jae questions Maia’s mental stability and Chrystale’s anger issues arise; Sara reveals a family secret.
- From The Bottom Up Season 2 Episode 3 – ‘Cabin Fever’
November 12, 2016
On episode 3, The women discuss a charitable event and a relaxing getaway takes a turn when tensions ensue between Kim and Stacii Jae.
- From The Bottom Up Season 2 Episode 2 – ‘Welcome To My World’
November 5, 2016
On episode 2, Maia Campbell is introduced to the ladies and shares her public struggles with Chrystale. New girl Chanita invites all the ladies on a weekend getaway.
- From The Bottom Up Season 2 Episode 1 – ‘New Beginnings’
October 29, 2016
On the season premiere, Christine hosts a new radio show in Detroit. All is well on the home front for Sara and Tony but childhood struggles continue to haunt her.
- WATCH: ‘Marriage Boot Camp’ songbird Keke Wyatt premieres the video for her new single ‘Jodeci’ & performs live
October 18, 2016
With Marriage Boot Camp Reality Stars Season 6 now in full-swing, Keke Wyatt plans to ride the wave of fresh exposure from the show all the way up to the top of the R&B >>
- WATCH: Maia Campbell tackles reality TV & seeks redemption in the Super Trailer for ‘From The Bottom Up’ season 2
October 11, 2016
Within a few short years actress Maia Campbell had gone from being known as the stunning star of LL Cool J’s 90’s sitcom ‘In The House’, to only being known as a drug >>
- WATCH: The ladies of ‘From The Bottom Up’ return with the fiery new teaser for Season 2
October 2, 2016
Even though ‘Making The Band’ star Sara Stokes threatened to slap BET and Centric TV with a lawsuit for falsely depicting her throughout the premiere season of ‘From The Bottom Up’, it appears >>